Click on the title to see entire flyer
MARCH 1-3, 2019 HOPE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH YOUTH RETREAT
The Theme: “Authority”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
“Rejoice always, pray
continually, give thanks in
everything; for this is God’s
will for you in Christ Jesus
1. Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, (shampoo and soap are provided)
2. Seasonal Clothes and comfortable shoes (there is a gym), flip flops for pool
3. Bathing Suit (discreet, cover up all parts), goggles if you need them to swim
4. Bible, pen or pencil
5. Snacks if you want to share (there is a store but you really don’t need any money)
6. You do not need to pack any bedding, but bring a towel for the pool only, there are towels
in the room for everyday usage. Only one weekender size bag per person (not a
suitcase). Not a fashion show or a vacation. Limited spaces in the leaders cars.
7. A great attitude, a prayerful and open heart, and a wise mind.
Download this flyer by clicking: Packing List
Meet at Hope Presbyterian Church at 4 PM Friday, March 1, for the drive to Sandy Cove.